Thursday 7 February 2013

Viviano: "In Turin without fear" before the Juventus game

A few days from Juventus-Fiorentina speaks Emiliano Viviano, who found the jersey holder just in time for the challenge greater. The goalkeeper infringes was interviewed by Mediaset and returned even on difficult days of January and the assumption of a farewell: "Throughout my career I have been lucky enough to play all the time and when I ended up on the bench I made my comments. Then I realized that the estimate of the coach was always the same, there have never been any problems between us, and I expect to have another chance. After all that I had to come to Florence seemed right to continue. At times I have heard some criticism too, someone said that I played with Fiorentina just because I was a fan purple, as if it were a favor, and this did not bother me.

The crisis of January? If we look at the performance I do not think we ever deserved to lose, it was right to continue with the same mentality and the same game and we were able to recover. The love of the curve? I am proud to represent the Fiorentina fans, I know that many would like to be in my place and sometimes they are a bit 'in trouble for this. Juve? Every game is a story in itself, we have demonstrated the first leg to be able to keep up with Juventus. They are very strong and we respect that, but we're going there to play it and try to get a result, in football anything can happen. Buffon better? Yes, absolutely, there are none like him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment